Now we're at the end of March. What has changed? What have I learned? What do I still need to work on?
Since I started with my life coach, I've had to confront a lot of my emotions and habits that are still making me feel stuck. I'm still working on this! Obviously this process is not an overnight deal...I'm transitioning my life to live my purpose - and I mean REALLY LIVE! I don't want to just be "okay" with life. I want to experience life to its fullest. This is an area where I still feel a little "stuck." I want to go everywhere and seriously experience so many different things. But how do you do that when you've started to create a life in a place with people you love? How do you continuously travel when others can't join you?? I guess celebrities do it (but they seem to always get divorced....hmmm). I can't imagine being at the end of my life (old age for sure) and realizing I haven't seen a lot of the world.
I have focused a lot on de-cluttering my home (though it needs more and more!) and taking care of myself. I have been really sick these last 2 weeks (in bed for 5 of those day), so I haven't been to my awesome new gym! I see this as my body ridding itself of all its toxins once and for all before my big 6 week 20 lb challenge begins!
I have been focusing a lot on journaling (and want to do it every day - I'm getting in the practice). I am also focusing on self care - using friendly products, eating high vibration foods, and creating a beautiful space for myself (still working this also). It's coming along, day by day. <3
I found a new job as a server at an awesome restaurant in town! I will be abundant! I took the leap of faith with my $$$ and said yes to a mini Vegas excursion in April with my best friend. I'll be back in my gym in no time (the challenge doesn't start until April 15 but I can use it for free til it starts). I'm trying to continuously upgrade my inner and outer language. How I talk to myself and others. All about self love, baby!
I'm still learning! One of my biggest fears at this point is where to go when my life coaching is done in 2 months and my Unleash Your Inner Unicorn course is through. They are my support, and when those end, I'll need to keep going and continue my purpose! Of course, I will be expressing these fears to my life coach and group. :) I guess I have a fear of the unknown, especially this time when I am investing so much into myself. I want to make a difference in the world, but there is still a wall there...I have no clue! I guess this is when my coach when tell me that it doesn't have to be. By focusing on these first steps of self love, care, changing inner language, de-cluttering anything with negative energy, etc, that will open up the answers for the unknown in time. I need to keep going! :)
I can't wait to see what unfolds in these coming weeks! I know things will be amazing and other things will be INSANELY UNCOMFORTABLE and SCARY! But, we need those to push through our comfort zone and into the life we are meant to live. Thank you all for reading and enjoy your weekend!!
My sources:
Life Coach: Jenna Phillips Ballard (AMAZING WOMAN)
Books -
You are a Badass (Jen Sincero)
Big Magic (Elizabeth Gilbert)
Gym - Results Transformation Center in Reno
XOXO,
Kelly
No comments:
Post a Comment